Account Executive - DACH
At Urbio, we are accelerating the decarbonization of buildings globally with AI. Our mission is to empower the key actors of the energy transition with innovative software to plan future-proof systems to heat, cool and electrify buildings. We’re looking for impact-driven people to build together a globally leading software company.
We're looking for a talented sales Account Executive for the DACH market who is laser-focused on generating new business and upgrading our current customers to new product oﬀerings. You’ll manage the buyer cycle and achieve revenue targets while creating satisfied and referencable
Your tasks are to...
- drive the entire sales lifecycle for your target markets (from lead generation to renewal/upselling of existing accounts)
- build long-term, trusted relationships with key customers
- optimize the existing sales process and material based on a data-driven, iterative and test-based approach
- gain industry knowledge by researching how different businesses operate, their organizational structures, needs and challenges to support the development of our go-to-market strategy and business model
- identify and develop potential partnerships that can help accelerate the revenue growth
- consistently meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets
For this position you need to...
- have an engineering or business background (BSc/MSc) with 3+ years sales experience in the B2B SaaS sector with a proven sales track record
- have strong communication skills (listening/speaking/writing), charisma and tenacity
- be eager to build relationships and sell technology across many different levels of organizations
- be willing to travel
- have an intellectual curiosity and technical knowledge to understand, explain and demonstrate Urbio's technology and benefits
- be a driven, flexible, team player completed by a responsible and organised personality
- have full working proficiency in German and in English
You’re a great fit if you...
- have industry experience in energy or real estate sectors
- have sales experience in an early, fast-growing B2B/Entreprise SaaS startup
Urbio is a fast-paced startup with innovation at its core: as such, part of your work will be created from scratch, and will quickly find applications in real-world projects. Working at Urbio provides you with many learning opportunities and ample career development options in a highly motivated and qualified team. This is also your chance to earn equity in a fast-growing, VC-backed startup that targets an emerging international market.
Our core motivation at Urbio is to reduce the adverse impacts of cities. Your work has thus the potential to considerably improve the sustainability of cities worldwide, while in particular accelerating their transition to a low-carbon future.
Location & time
- We are a remote company with offices in Zürich, Lausanne and Sion, Switzerland (applications from people living in the German region and interested to work mainly remote are also warmly welcomed).
- We’re seeking someone to join our team at the soonest availability.
- This is an unlimited, full-time position.
Click on the "Apply" button above to access the application form!
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.