Junior Sales and Account Executive North America - Mining and Construction
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
Skycatch is looking for a motivated an eager to learn Junior Sales and Account Executive for the North America Region that thrives the startup scene. We are building an entirely new industry with drones, so you need to love exploring the unknown and cutting a new trail. The successful candidate will contribute to achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
We are a leader in supplying solution and technology that is transforming one of the largest and oldest industry's in the world. You must be comfortable working at all levels of our customers organization to communicate the benefits of adopting new technology.
What you'll do
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Source agresively new sales opportunities through lead follow-ups and outbound cold calls and emails
- Focus on building and expanding account relationship and business
- Manage the sales pipeline and maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records using CRM software
- Manage sales cycles from lead generation to closing, and accurately forecast and report on sales activity and revenue projections
- Present Skycatch offerings effectively, conduct product demonstrations and presentations to prospects and customers, highlighting the benefits and value of our software solutions
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor in engineering/mining or field related
- Knowledge of GPS and surveying principles
- Knowledge of drones
- Knowledge of Photogrammetry software
- Knowledge of the mining and construction industry
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to articulate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with customers and attend industry events
**We do not sponsor Visa/Work Authorization**
More about Skycatch
Skycatch is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
We are an industry-leading data and data-imaging company focused on indexing and extracting critical information from the physical world using a combination of drones, edge computing, software, and artificial intelligence. Our products are built for construction and inspection; we deliver the highest accuracy, consistency, and reliability to help people operate faster, safer and smarter.
See more open positions at Skycatch
Something looks off?