Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
Revivn is a profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Airbnb, Twitter, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
Revivn is seeking a Logistics Coordinator to support the logistics team and function within a high-growth start-up environment. This role will manage both consistent responsibilities as well as work on ad hoc projects in order to achieve key operational objectives. The ability to embrace ambiguity, present data in an organized manner, communicate effectively, and learn new tools will be critical for success in this role.
- Serve as a key part of the logistics team
- Have the opportunity to work on high impact projects and gain exposure to the executive team
- Balance recurring administrative tasks with engaging projects that span multiple teams and functions
- Strategize and coordinate company pickups for both domestic and international markets
- Leverage third party systems in order to compile data for input and upkeep into internal systems
- Have the opportunity to learn multiple software suites and build a solid knowledge base within a product focused logistic operation
- Coordinate and track daily LTL and FTL shipments
- Compose company reports to satisfy clients reporting requirements and internal SLA’s
- Assist with creating department’s standard operating procedures and project workflows
- 2+ years of professional working experience
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented
- An ability to juggle and prioritize simultaneous projects and responsibilities
- Strong communication skills to manage expectations and offer solutions, research challenges, and provide solutions
- Proactive problem-solver
- Strong computer skills including Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Willing to learn and be part of a highly motivated team
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
The base salary rage for this role is $55,000 - $60,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.