Freelance Graphic Designer
Software Engineering, Design
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Revivn is a bootstrapped, profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Gensler, Thumbtack, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
About the Role: We are looking for a freelance designer to work 30-40 hours a week. You will produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
About You: To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Build sales collateral to easily communicate product value propositions and aid the sales organization in their conversations with prospects and existing customers
- Build informational content, documenting Revivn internal processes and security standards for use in procurement and sales processes
- Contribute graphic design and visual enhancements to the software product
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- BS degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
- Comfortable working at an early stage startup, in a fast moving environment and working cross function with senior members of the company including the Founders
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
The salary for this role is $25-30/hr
See more open positions at Revivn
Something looks off?