Computer Repair Technician
San Leandro, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Revivn is a profitable and rapidly growing company that helps enterprises manage their old technology through our end of life software platform. We take electronic recycling one step further by repurposing hardware that still has remaining life and providing it to people who lack dedicated computer access. Working with companies like Airbnb, Twitter, and Teach for America we are changing the way companies view old technology with a new model that focuses on repurposing instead of recycling.
As a Revivn technician you will provide hardware diagnostics and repair on computer desktops, laptops, printers and server equipment. We are seeking an individual with some experience working with electronics (desktops, laptops, etc..) who are willing to take charge and thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment.
What Revivn Offers You
- Full exposure to the logistical and mechanical operations of a tech startup
- Ownership in assessing technology, repurposing hardware, and streamlining processes
- Potential for advancement from an entry level technician to advance repairs and other operation roles with on job training
- Assess conditions of incoming electronics
- Install and configure hardware, software, and peripherals
- Technically inspect, classify, sort, disassemble and repair computer hardware
- Record configuration, repairs performed and cosmetic information in the Revivn inventory system
- Focus on data accuracy and production quality
- Knowledge of different computer operating systems and hardware
- Knowledge of Apple and Microsoft applications and operating systems
- Knowledge of BIOS configuration and upgrade utilities
- Ability to identify and install both PC and Apple hardware/peripherals
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and dependable
- Flexible schedule Monday - Friday
Revivn is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women and LGBT applicants.
The salary for this role is $17/hr
This role will be onsite (#LI-ONSITE)