Performance Marketing Specialist
Mill is all about answering a simple question: how can we prevent waste? Less waste can save time, money, energy, maybe even our planet. And there’s no better place to start than food. Food waste is one of the most solvable climate problems facing us today. Plus, our trash really stinks. It’s gross, heavy, and our least favorite chore. At Mill we are striving to build a better environment for all, as we take on climate and kitchen change.
Mill is seeking a high-energy, fast-paced Digital Marketer to oversee the daily operations of our core and experimental digital channels.
What you’ll do:
- Drive regular recommendations for channel and campaign optimization in core and experimental media channels (Meta, YouTube, TikTok), ensuring velocity of creative and campaigns to fuel each marketing surface
- Support end-to-end Paid Social, Search, & Influencer performance marketing campaign management through campaign build, analysis, optimizations, and reporting
- Develop strategic tests in partnership with the team to implement tests and report back findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Work directly with our creative team & creative agency partners, to design A/B tests and creative strategy for ads, including briefs, review/feedback, and insights reporting
- Support campaigns by working with internal and external partners on launching new campaigns, creative testing, implementing/QA’ing tagging and tracking, and monitoring performance to continue growth and success of existing and new acquisition programs
- Continuously improve marketing initiatives through brainstorming, testing, and implementing new strategies
- Ongoing channel reporting and analysis
- Cross-functional Collaboration: work closely with Product and Marketing teams to surface channel insights and make recommendations to improve our customer acquisition funnel
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in digital and/or growth marketing
- 2+ years of hands-on marketing channel management and ability to prove mastery over paid channels (Meta and/or Google, TikTok)
- Experience working on affiliate channels
- Extensive knowledge of advertising channels, including bidding strategy, campaign design, and algorithmic best practices
- Proven experience in leading work and managing cross-functional projects
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Knowledge of ESPs and martech stack technologies
The estimated base salary range for this position is $95k to $140k, which does not include the value of benefits or a potential equity grant. A wide range of factors are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to skill sets, market conditions, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and business and organizational needs. At Mill, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role.