Miles helps foster greener travel and rewards you for it. We've built a great product that's simple, engaging, and tailored to each user. Join now to have the biggest impact while we're small and growing fast.
You will be working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment. We solve a wide variety of interesting technical challenges, and continually build up our platform to power the next generation of scale and features. We partner closely with Product, Design, and UX teams to build and ship the most impactful
You want to join an early startup on a fast growth trajectory. You are self motivated, take end to end ownership, communicate effectively, and are a fast learner.
- Work with product managers and data analysts to build data products that power our business.
- Build and maintain data analytics reports, ETL pipelines, data lakes, and streaming solutions.
- Analyze new data sources and work with stakeholders to understand the impact of integrating new data into existing pipelines and models
- Develop & maintain critical data pipelines, using tools such as Apache Airflow, to ensure highly accurate and reliable business reporting
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and provide insights to stakeholders within the organization such as Marketing, Growth & Sales teams to drive prioritization.
- Create data visualizations and analytic reports using various tools such as Tableau, Databox, etc
- Optimize database queries to improve and maintain performance on very large data sets.
- Work closely with the business and data science team for the deliverables.