Senior Product Manager- CAD (Computer Aided Dispatch)
Mark43 is approved to hire in 40 states, including AL, AZ, CA-excluding San Francisco, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, and WI. Before applying to a remote role, please ensure that you are able to perform the position in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable, and elegant software that sets a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely. Our users are diverse, and we are therefore committed to embracing diversity of thought and experience within our team.
Mark43 is looking for a dynamic Senior Product Manager to join our team You’ll be at the helm of shaping our product landscape, ensuring that it’s not only robust but also poised for scalability. Your role will involve spearheading initiatives that focus on platform-level product functionality, a critical aspect of our mission.
What You’ll Do
If you were part of our product team, here are some things you may have done last week:
- Worked with engineering and design teams to execute the strategic roadmap for the technical platform
- Iterated on an existing platform features to drive product functionality and performance
- Contributed to and revised the platform product backlog based on customer and market insights
- Collected requirements, established success metrics, collaborated with design, and worked towards execution for the feature sets you own
- Worked with stakeholders (customers, internal subject matter experts, vendors, technical resources, etc.) to craft and revise requirements to guide design and engineering
- Ensured delivered solutions meet stakeholder expectations
- Provided product expertise to internal teams like sales, support and professional services
- Clearly communicated problem statements and led ideation sessions with stakeholders
- Monitored metrics to help you make data driven product decisions
- Further immersed yourself in the end-user experience via customer facing activities, such as solution refinement, show-and-tells, ride-along opportunities and communications center site visits
What You’ll Need
We are looking for someone with 4-7 years working experience as a Senior Product Manager or product leader, preferably with enterprise SaaS experience. You should have demonstrated experience working on platform-level product functionality. GIS and experience working with ERSI is required. To be successful in this role, you will need the business, design, and tech acumen to have productive discussions with sales team members, designers, and engineers. You will also need strong story-telling skills to garner enthusiasm from internal and external stakeholders of the products you work on. You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to utilize them to channel the points of view of a wide range of stakeholders.
People who thrive on our team also tend to share the following characteristics:
- Humble, open, and curious. You value ideas and opinions, no matter who they come from, and you’re excited about listening and learning being a big part of your job. You are easily able to empathize with users who are different from you.
- Attentive, active listeners. You’re interested in what others have to say and illustrate your interest with your actions.
- Enthusiastic collaborators. You understand that the best outcomes are achieved through shared ownership, and seek to spread knowledge and expand participation rather than restrict it.
- Comfortable with uncertainty. You know that sometimes problems and situations can’t be simplified or fully understood, and are at ease working within this type of haziness, especially when working towards a deadline.
- Passionate about personal growth. You view mistakes as opportunities for learning, and want to grow as a colleague and person. You take ownership over your own work and commit to every part of a task, from big picture to small details.
Mark43 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email recruiting@Mark43.com requesting the accommodation.