Director of Growth Partnerships
Mark43 is approved to hire in 40 states, including AL, AZ, CA-excluding San Francisco, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, and WI. Before applying to a remote role, please ensure that you are able to perform the position in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable, and elegant software that sets a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely. Our users are diverse, and we are therefore committed to embracing diversity of thought and experience within our team.
We are looking for a passionate Director of Growth Partners to join our team. You will be a core sales leader in building and executing the strategy of driving revenue growth through a robust partner ecosystem.
- Serve as Mark43’s central point of contact for partner-related activity
- Responsible for vision and strategy of the M43 channel program
- Promote ease of doing business with Mark43 (M43 and partners, M43 and customers via partners)
- Maximize, within reason, Mark43’s exposure to contract vehicles
- Ascertain territory coverage of existing channel partners
- Determine Target states that lack appropriate coverage
- Locate, approach, and vet new channel partners
- Execute new Channel Partner agreements
- Facilitate the introduction of the new channel partners to the relevant M43 sales team
- Establish an M43 channel training program and ensure all channel partners achieve and maintain certification
- Deliver any customer legal terms and conditions to be flowed down to the partner
- Facilitate the approval process of all registered deals
- Identify needs and work to establish new tools for Channel Partner Success ie. Partner Management Technology
- Establish joint marketing programs with resellers in their target markets
- Act as an escalation point for Product Partners
- Trade Show participation to facilitate meetings with channel partners and identify prospective partners for M43.
What You’ll Do
If you were part of our team, here are some things you would have done last week:
- Recruit, motivate, and increase the productivity of channel partners; provide ongoing training materials and financial forecasts; support their improvement of sourcing leads and conversion
- Represent Mark43 in partner engagements and collaborate throughout each engagement to ensure that the final product promotes Mark43’s goals as well as the partner’s, and is the best possible outcome for the client
- Manage Inbound Partnering Requests
- Monitor approved deal registrations to ensure timely payments
- Maintain appropriate communication frequency with partners to maintain M43 visibility and ensure M43 objectives are achieved
What You’ll Need
We’re looking for a Director of Growth Partners with 5+ years of professional experience. You should be well versed in establishing a partner and channel program, with a successful track record of leading in a fast-paced sales environment. You should bring a strong operational perspective on how to drive revenue and manage growth through a robust partner ecosystem.
People who thrive on our team also tend to share the following characteristics:
- Enthusiasm and an advocate for partner-led selling. Helping drive a partner-led culture inside and across Mark43, addressing rules of engagement and outcomes across all team members
- Exceptional sales acumen with the ability to understand partner’s business needs
- Humble, open, and curious. Willing to ask questions to achieve mutually beneficial alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills to focus time and attention on relationships and deals that yield the largest revenue increase for Mark43
Our team is located in New York City, however, a remote location is acceptable. As a core sales leader you will be expected to travel to meet with customers and partners frequently to progress growth business, expect travel to be 50%+.
Mark43 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email recruiting@Mark43.com requesting the accommodation.