Demand Generation Marketing Intern - Summer 2024
Mark43 is approved to hire in 40 states, including AL, AZ, CA-excluding San Francisco, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, and WI. Before applying to a remote role, please ensure that you are able to perform the position in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable software that has set a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely. Our users are diverse, and we are committed to embracing diversity of thought and experience within our team.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Intern to join our team. You will be working alongside our Senior Demand Generation Manager to help develop and deploy digital marketing campaigns. Working with a variety of stakeholders, you will play a key role in helping our team achieve our business goals. This position will focus on all activities that drive and capture demand and will report to the Senior Demand Generation Manager.
We are primarily looking for students graduating in the Spring/Summer of 2024/2025. Our internship program will run from June 4th, 2024 to August 30th, 2024. Candidates must be able to work 2-3 days at our NYC office location.
What You’ll Do
- Provide support executing demand generation campaigns which may include digital advertising, webinars, event and trade show campaigns, paid social media and search campaigns
- Assist in day-to-day demand generation duties such as tracking campaign activity, meeting with members of Marketing and Growth teams regarding campaign plans, and working with external vendors on campaign deployment
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop campaign content, deploy campaign elements, track campaign activity, and report campaign results
- Develop familiarity using tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Google Ads, and more
What You’ll Need
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications or related programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work successfully, in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Analytical skills with ability to analyze data from several sources
- Desire to work in the software or technology industry or B2B experience
People who thrive on our team also tend to share the following characteristics:
Humble, open, and curious. You understand that team is the key to success.
Excited, motivated and passionate. You love solving problems and taking ownership.
Collaborative, empathetic and friendly. You play well with others and enjoy speaking up on behalf of others.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Compensation for this role is paid an hourly rate of $29 per hour.
Mark43 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email recruiting@Mark43.com requesting the accommodation.