Senior Customer Experience Manager
Mark43 is approved to hire in 39 states, including AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, and WI. Before applying to a remote role, please ensure that you are able to perform the position in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
*Must reside on the West Coast*
Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable, and elegant software that sets a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely. Our users are diverse, and we are therefore committed to embracing diversity of thought and experience within our team.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join our growing team. The Mark43 Customer Success team is passionate about serving as the client’s voice and demonstrating the value of our product offerings. The main goals of the team are to foster product adoption and user satisfaction, assist with change management, capture and contextualize product feedback for our engineering and product teams, track issue resolution, explain new feature enhancements, drive renewals/expansions, and mitigate/prioritize any pain points before they become critical issues.
This is a client-facing role, and you will be working with your clients regularly both in person and virtually. This role requires frequent travel and driving between different clients. You will be involved in the full spectrum of post-implementation processes and client care. Much of your day to day will be spent learning about our customers’ unique needs and we expect you to absorb information and eventually demonstrate mastery of a client’s workflows and our product offerings. You will be the trusted advisor for the client and the company will lean on you to advocate for the customer's needs to ensure they are getting what they need to be successful.
What you can expect to work on:
- Develop and execute strategic account plans for all of your clients focusing on adoption, expansion, upsell and maniacally track and drive KPIs.
- Advocate for the client to ensure their needs are being met.
- Participating in pre-implementation activities to establish relationships and domain expertise early in the deployment process.
- Performing post-implementation tasks, on-site with our clients, while working on a dynamic Customer Success team.
- Collaborating with the Customer Support and Implementation teams to ensure a smooth post-implementation experience for our clients.
- Working with our clients to learn and understand their current workflows.
- Keep diligent records of all client meetings, tasks, and deliverables.
- Seeking out and nurturing relationships with power-users and influencers within client sites.
- Tracking user feedback to help influence the product roadmap and maintain communication with clients to resolve product issues.
- Distributing and ensuring completion of client surveys and ultimately responsible for your clients NPS score.
- Collaborate internally to solve complex problems and work on a diversity of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborating with first responders, which is a uniquely satisfying experience.
- Helping to innovate and test new processes to improve efficiency as well as internal and external customer satisfaction.
What we expect from you:
- 5-10 years of account management, customer success, consulting, project management, and/or customer success experience.
- Four-year university/college degree preferred.
- Proven experience participating in a complex project from start to finish.
- Knowing when to problem solve, either independently or by asking smart questions of your teammates.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills - you’ll often be writing materials that will go directly to our clients and will need to adjust internal jargon for external.
- Detail oriented and the ability to document and track tasks.
- Excitement about working with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to travel up to 50-80% and comfort working directly from client sites.
- Willingness to operate outside of assigned projects and pitch in wherever necessary.
- Interest in working with a public sector client, such as law enforcement (LE), at the local, state, or federal level.
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Experience providing (while comfortable also receiving) feedback across levels of leadership and peers.
- A change champion able to adapt to changing processes and needs while comfortable asking questions and creating dialog.
What you can expect from us:
- Mentorship from experienced Customer Experience team members.
- Constant collaboration with numerous Mark43 teams, including Customer Support, Implementation, Product, Engineering, and Executive leadership.
- Building mission critical and socially responsible software to enable first responders to better serve their communities.
- A team that respects and embraces your ideas and expertise.
- Coworkers that are motivated by pursuing excellence, rather than the prospect of personal gain.
- A workplace dedicated to supporting and bettering public safety and government agencies.
- An effort to balance autonomy and guidance.
- The chance to participate in development opportunities, including through services like Udemy, from day one.
Mark43 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email recruiting@Mark43.com requesting the accommodation.