Senior Product Marketing Manager
Mark43 is approved to hire in 39 states, including AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, and WI. Before applying to a remote role, please ensure that you are able to perform the position in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable software that has set a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely. Our users are diverse, and we are committed to embracing diversity of thought and experience within our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative marketing professional to lead our product marketing team at Mark43.
The ideal candidate is analytical, organized, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have outstanding communication skills and are able to work with a diverse group of stakeholders to build consensus and drive projects forward. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities, are crucial. You know you’ll be measured on impact, not activities, and you are focused on accelerating positive outcomes for our customers and revenue growth for Mark43.
On an average day, you might research the industry landscape for a category of public safety product functionality, develop the go-to-market strategy for a new product release, meet with your marketing colleagues to strategize on the launch plan, or draft messaging for internal and external enablement materials. Product marketers at Mark43 are responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the customer and driving user engagement and adoption. You’ll partner with product managers, product designers, engineers, account executives, customer experience managers, marketers, and more to drive Mark43’s growth and our customers’ success.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Mark43 in the market
- Own the go-to-market strategy for the Mark43 Public Safety Platform and drive the execution of launch plans
- Drive co-marketing with partners, working with their marketing team and ours to develop and execute programs that raise awareness and generate leads
- Contribute to the product development process through a deep understanding of what the customer values
- Create and maintain a library of sales tools and content to communicate product value propositions to customers and prospects, enable internal and external teams, and drive user adoption
- Work cross-functionally to ensure all relevant teams across the organization are kept informed of go-to-market activity
- Track competitive and market intelligence, distill and share insights across the broader organization
- 5 + years of experience in product marketing, preferably within an enterprise SaaS software company or for a company with public sector customers
- Track record of crafting and executing go-to-market plans from research to concept to launch and adoption
- Proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams; Track record of accepting feedback and adjusting your approach as you learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel when necessary
Our HQ is located in New York, however, the company has shifted to a hybrid work environment. This role will be a hybrid position based out of our New York office. The candidate will be expected to work from our Soho office 2-3 days a week.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a target base annual salary range of $155,000-$170,000, plus bonus opportunity, company stock options, and a full benefits package, including health insurance, paid time off, and a 401k with a company match. Please note that the higher end of this range will be reserved for candidates with appropriate experience.
Mark43 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email recruiting@Mark43.com requesting the accommodation.