Mark43 is approved to hire in 39 states, including AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, and WI. Before applying to a remote role, please ensure that you are able to perform the position in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable, and elegant software that sets a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely. Our users are diverse, and we are therefore committed to embracing diversity of thought and experience within our team.
Mark43 is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join our Global Services team. This role will be critical to the success and scalability of our customer deployments across the country. The Mark43 Technical Business Analyst is passionate about implementing the next generation of law enforcement technologies.
You will work on a customer-facing team to assist with the implementation of technical services for public safety agencies. Public safety has a complex technical ecosystem, and you will play a key role in analyzing our customers’ technical landscapes, processes, and policies in order to recommend services, such as interfaces, migrations and analytics, that create efficiencies for Mark43 and its customers. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders, including customers, third party vendors and Mark43 engineering teams, to ensure timely delivery of services that bring value to our customers.
This role requires a sharp attention to detail, strong organizational skills, an interest in working directly with customers, and a knack at supporting law enforcement users with revolutionary software. Members of our current team have backgrounds in consulting, technical project management, and experience with large SaaS deployment projects.
What you can expect to work on:
- Guide key stakeholders, such as customers, third party vendors and Mark43 engineering teams, through the different stages of technical implementation, including:
- Requirements gathering
- Configuration and mapping
- User acceptance testing
- Track technical project schedules with stakeholders, help identify schedule risks, and support Implementation Managers with mitigation strategies
- Configure, schedule and maintain containerized software across a multi-cloud environment
- Update external facing technical documentation to educate stakeholders on Mark43 technical solutions
- Work towards a worthwhile mission with a team of friendly and intelligent coworkers
What we expect from you:
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university
- 1-2 years experience in a Technical Business Analyst, Technical Analyst or IT support role at a growing company
- Passion for supporting law enforcement, first responders, and other government agencies
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in a project management, training, customer support, and/or feedback collection role
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and towards a deadline with minimal oversight
- Ownership over your own work and a commitment to every part of a task, from big picture to small details
- An attitude that is self-motivated, humble, detail oriented, and committed to quality
What you can expect from us:
- Real opportunity for career growth in an environment where your achievements will be celebrated
- Building mission critical and socially responsible software to enable first responders to better serve their communities
- Constant collaboration with numerous Mark43 teams, including Customer Success, Technical Support, Product, and Engineering
- A team that respects and embraces your ideas and expertise
- Coworkers that are motivated by pursuing excellence, rather than the prospect of personal gain
- A workplace dedicated to supporting and bettering public safety and government agencies
Mark43 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please email recruiting@Mark43.com requesting the accommodation.