Liability, Auto Physical Damage Claims Adjuster
Liability, Auto Physical Damage
Hey, we’re LOOP. We use predictive models and real-time driving data to create fair and equitable car insurance whilst eliminating biased and discriminatory factors—like credit scores, zip codes, and job titles—from the equation. We’re a mission, with a business.
We believe systemic injustice has no place in our financial systems. That’s why we only look at how and where you drive to give you a car insurance quote that you can feel great about.
Backed by top-tier VCs, institutional investors, and reinsurers who all believe in bringing change to this industry, we’re committed to giving back and being a force for good in the world so we can uplift the communities impacted by systemic injustice. To us, that’s what it means to Drive Good.
Our community, Members, and team are at the heart of who we are and why we do what we do. If you’re looking to join a dynamic bunch who are positive, engaging, and diverse… you’ve found the right place.
Systems being used
- Verisk and ISO reports
About the Role
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about creating fiercely loyal customers when it matters most. You’ll be the primary point of contact for our claims customers from the moment the claim is reported until the claim is fully resolved. If you’re tired of the status quo and want to be part of a forward thinking claims organization on the cutting edge of technology, we want to speak with you!
In this roll you will
- Investigate auto accident claims to reach a fair liability decision for involved parties
- Interpret policy contacts and identify how coverage applies to a particular loss
- Accurately document files to include all key claims activities
- Resolve internal and external customer inquiries
- Work with external partners to ensure our customers receive a high level of efficient and effective service
- 2+ years of auto claims liability adjusting experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers
- Knowledge of state insurance regulations and laws
- Extensive experience working with ISO and Verisk and similar reporting tools
- An understanding of private-passenger auto insurance coverages, offered by LOOP
- Ability to work independently, stay organized, manage priorities, and exercise sound judgment
- Able to work well under deadlines in high-paced, changing environment
- Detailed oriented
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality customer service
- Active Adjuster License
- Experienced in digital direct to consumer type carriers
- This position is for full time, remote work, with the option to work out of our HQ in Austin, TX
- $59,000 - $71,000 Salary ranges are used in good faith, depends on experience and are subject to change
- Employee Stock Options
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401K with dollar for dollar match up to 5%
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Flex Time Off
To apply, please fill out the webform with your contact information and resume. We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.