Logistics Senior Manager
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce costs.
- Coordinate globally with Operations, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain.
- Supervising all domestic and international shipments of products and materials between sites and partners.
- Management and organization of international purchases, tickets, insurance, lodging, rental or purchase of cars, sim cards and other corporate alliances for the benefit of kiwi.
- Lead weekly risk routines to help mitigate future risks and create contingency plans to sustain the KPIs.
- Manage and develop logistics staff.
- Create and manage budgets.
- Addressing operational issues with a sense of urgency and ensuring that operations meet internal service level agreements.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Business, IT or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations.
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports.
- Deep knowledge of import /export process, and INCOTERMS experience.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software.
- Experience being a leader among peers, influencing cross-functional partners, and setting an example for others.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Proficient English speaking & writing skills (C1-C2).
- Analytical background: you can mold and understand data to drive action and results.
Excellent communication skills: experience working closely and communicating effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment.
- Spanish language skills (we are a Latin American start-up!).
- Experience starting or scaling a successful startup.
- Demonstrated interest in logistics, on-demand services, and marketplaces.
- Knowledge of electronics, electric engineering, or other similar technical fields.
- Experience in recruitment or building of operational teams.
- Change management.
Strong technology skills.
What we offer you:
As your career progresses, we commit to developing and advance your career. We aim to put together personalized training for every employee through a blend of training that includes:
Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership in robotic last-mile delivery.
Competitive compensation package.
Targeted in-house training and on-the-job training and experience.
Being part of one of the top Tech Start-Ups in Latin America that is operating in the US market.