Software Engineering, Design
Santa Cruz, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, March 26, 2022
What we’re about:
We create boards that bring people joy, enable them to connect with the world around them and make the future more awesome. We are a small, fast-moving startup company that values idealism, entrepreneurship and innovation and a combination of intensity, purpose and having fun.
We are looking for a design professional to help drive our ongoing advertising and marketing graphic design projects. The ideal candidate will possess a diverse skillset and passion for design and the outdoors. They look forward to having real impact working on a variety of projects with a small, fast-paced team.
Key Responsibilities + Expectations
- Primary responsibility is to collaborate with the Senior Designer and the Marketing Team to design high-quality visual assets, including event graphics, packaging, newsletters and digital ad assets, point of purchase, softgoods, van wraps etc..
- Must be able to work quickly on multiple projects to deliver on tight timelines including several high-quality email newsletters per week.
- Must be able to take critical feedback and turn it into positive results
- Must be organized and a team player.
Experience + Qualifications
- BA in Graphic Design or equivalent with 3+ years of experience preferred.
- Must be strong in typography, layout and the creation of graphics for print, web, social.
- Must have proficient working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign and be willing to learn new software if necessary.
- Illustration, or Motion Graphics (After Effects, etc) Skills.
Future Motion Inc, based on the Westside of Santa Cruz, CA is a fast growing company with lots of opportunity. All equipment and software will be provided.
Please submit a cover letter that mentions why you would be a great fit for this role along with a link to your online portfolio. Due to the number of applications, we may not be able to contact everyone directly.