Are you ready to fight climate change? We just raised a $30 million Series B from Coatue (early backer of Apple, Tesla, and Rivian) and actor Robert Downey Jr (aka Iron Man). Did you know buildings contribute to over 40% of the global carbon emissions? Our web-based SaaS toolset, helps design teams rapidly decarbonate the building design process by automating energy, daylight, glare, cost, and more with machine learning. Last year we offset enough carbon to save 171,000 lives and 5x more carbon than Tesla. Join our fast-growing team to help save the planet!
Who You Are: Someone who is seeking to use their Sales Leadership skills in a way that positively impacts environmental change while leading a team of Senior Account Executives.
Who We Are: We're willing to rethink everything to get buildings to net-zero carbon. We think differently and holistically about helping serve the architecture, engineering, and construction space. We use science, care about others, and speak the truth about climate action.
- Lead a team of enterprise account executives in achieving growth targets and providing predictable, repeatable results.
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales targets and related KPIs
- Provide impactful and timely coaching to Account Executives.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership and direction to help drive qualified funnel creation, via outbound calling, email campaigns, in collaboration with Marketing and Customer Success.
- Consistently model the company’s core values, continually aligning and enhancing the culture to ensure a great place to work.
- Performance management of Senior Account Executives (1:1’s, Performance Reviews, Coaching, etc.)
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts for management review.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and product development, to ensure alignment and maximize sales opportunities.
- Monitor inbound and outbound channels effectively to achieve quotas.
- Ensuring appropriate coverage ratios to support a reliable forecast.
- 5-7+years of proven experience in a sales leadership role, preferably in the SaaS space
- Results-oriented with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience managing enterprise sales cycles
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build, motivate, and inspire a team
- Tech-savvy self-starter; you will need the drive to proactively learn new skills/tools
- Able to appropriately balance individual and team priorities
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make informed decisions
- High degree of accountability.
- Curiosity to learn new things
- Comfort in a fast-paced, dynamic growth environment.
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with CRM tools—specifically with Hubspot—a plus
- Sales Methodology Training
- Domain knowledge in AEC
What’s In It for You:
- 100% Employer Paid Health insurance
- Vision and Dental benefits
- Employer-paid public transit pass and biking stipend
- Competitive Pay
- Work-Life Balance
- Onsite Gym membership
- Hybrid Work
- Paid time off and holidays
- Snacks, beer, team events
Cove.tool is proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.