Customer Operations Lead
Arbor is building the digital energy platform for modern consumers. We automatically lower our users’ home energy costs on an ongoing basis, while providing personalized insights and recommendations for energy products and services to save even more. We are backed by leading VCs, and our team has founded climate tech companies with over $2B in enterprise value. If you are looking for a rapidly scaling opportunity in consumer climate tech, let’s talk!
The Customer Operations Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of customer experience and operations. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, leadership qualities, and be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Oversee customer service operations and ensure high-quality customer experience
- Develop and implement strategies for improving customer satisfaction and retention
- Manage our customer service team and provide leadership, coaching, and mentorship
- Manage and continuously improve our operational systems and processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve business processes and customer experience
- Analyze customer data and feedback to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators related to customer service and operations
- Develop and optimize customer service policies and procedures
- Develop and ensure compliance with company standards, policies, and procedures
- 5+ years of experience in customer service and operations, preferably at a consumer business
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing and implementing customer service strategies
- Knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Experience in managing and mentoring teams
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
Why you should join our team:
By joining Arbor, you’ll be a founding member of a fast-growing company in the climate tech and energy space. As you help us grow, you’ll be directly helping our customers save money and encouraging more environmentally sustainable energy choices.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Arbor, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Arbor, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.