Arbor is building the digital energy platform for modern consumers. We automatically lower our users’ home energy costs on an ongoing basis, while providing personalized insights and recommendations for energy products and services to save even more. We are backed by leading VCs, and our team has founded climate tech companies with over $2B in enterprise value. If you are looking for a rapidly scaling opportunity in consumer climate tech, let’s talk!
Your north star: Build and lead our Product team and function, to help our users manage their energy and make better energy choices.
- Lead end-to-end development and strategy for our existing core product, and create new features to delight our customers
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams like Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Operations
- Build our broader product team as we grow
- Study the home energy space, new trends, and our customers needs, to prioritize efforts and deliver the best possible outcomes
- Expand our product function and offerings to create a broader, amazing experience
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management at a consumer tech start-up
- Led product development on complex features from 1st to Nth interaction
- A superlative ability to bring clarity and focus to complex problems
- A track record of running through walls to deliver results
- Thrive in ambiguity and a constantly evolving space
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working in consumer tech areas like finance, insurance or healthcare
- Managed a product team before
Why you should join our team:
By joining Arbor, you’ll be a founding member of a fast-growing company in the climate tech and energy space. As you help us grow, you’ll be directly helping our customers save money and encouraging more environmentally sustainable energy choices.
We look forward to hearing from you!
At Arbor, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Arbor, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.